Sunday, July 24, 2016

Other - Artciles Improvements

Hello guys
A dream setup is sweet... But since the beggining of my website, I just put the specs of the bikes, and let your immagination doing the remaining work. On one point, it is something positive, but I want to do more : a Bike Setup preview.

By preview, I mean what the bike would look like if it existed. This is why now (and i will also work on the allready existing setups) each bike will see all the pictures of its components put together, to let you see what it would look like.
Every component will be isolated from the original photo, backgroud will be transparent.
And then, all components will be put together, after (obviously) being re-sized to fit with each other !


I hope you guys are exited by this new "feature" that will come with the next bike (you guessed it, a Devinci Spartan carbon !) and will slowly be applied to other bikes.

And dont be scared by telling me what you'd like to see (or not to see) and the website to imrpove it ! I need your feedback...

No comments:

Post a Comment