Sunday, May 1, 2016

Other - crowfound me, and acheive my dream

Hello guys !
Today, i have a very special anoucement. As you know, i really enjoy MTB... And i'd like to make it my job. For this, I need an efficient bike, mine wont be ok for XC marathon... Unfortunately, and as we can see on my articles, a bike is not really cheap, as soon as you want a correct one. I am actively looking for a summer job, but this doesnt sonds good at the moment, since no one wants to pay a 16 years old student for a summer... This is why i created a crowdfounding project. Make my dream goes real : help me to get enough money to but my bike, or at least, share this web page : https://www.okpal.com/donnezmoiunechance

Thank you so much, you guys are not a lot a the moment, but I love you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment