Saturday, April 16, 2016

Website présentation, informations about myself.

Hellow, rider !
I am a young 16 years old French MTB rider who actally rides XC bikes, but not in competition. My only goal on riding is discovering new places and HAVING FUN ! Even a year ago, i didnt knew anything about MTB,
and bikes in general. I learnt all I know directly when facing problems, and I think that it is the best way to learn... Watching vidéos will surely teach you the technique for doing things, but you will see that its not the most important, so dont be scared and just DO IT :D
So this is my bike, and its specs : A Btwin Rockrider 8.1 from 2014.
As a tansmission, it has a sram X7 rear mech and shifters, X5 on front, and a Shimano deore crankset
To to the fork's job, I have a Rockshox Recon Silver Tk, coil version
Wheels are directly from Btwin, and brakes are the Auriga Comp. fro Tektro.

When i bought that bike, I have been like "my bike is so high end, im so prouuuud", but i soon realized that it was basically nothing. Nothing but a looooow end bike, and I discovered the world of bikes. I discovered that my litle 700€ bike was the cost of a single suspension fork, and that a bike could cost the price of a car, i mean 10,000 €. And finally, I started to dream.

And this is why i created this website. I want to share my dream-bikes with you guys (and girls, of course^^). Here, I will share with you some custom set bikes, from XC to DH, as I see them in my dreams.

I hope you will like my stuff. See you around !

No comments:

Post a Comment