Sunday, April 17, 2016

XC/Trail - 650B - Carbon Frame - Trek Fuel EX 650B 2016

The closest bike to my dream would be a full suspension bike with 120mm of travel, this is why I start today with this bike...
I started by setting what i wanted : a full suspension bike, carbon frame, not more than 120mm of travel (lets say 100 up to 120), which allows a front derailleur (I hate 1by, sorry sram) and 650B wheels.
I started with a Trek Fuel EX 650B carbon frame, with a Fox Float Evol Kashima rear shock.

Good looking isnt it ?
So to match with that rear shock, i choosed a black and orange Fox Float 32 FIT4 and kashima fork with a 15QR thru axle.



On transmission side, i choosed a 10/40 cassette, 11 speed chain, shifters and rear mech all XTR from Shimano, as much as the cables. For my front mech and the front gears, i choosed a 26/36 XT M8000 stuff.  I also choosed some red wires, so it matches with the bike.









  For the wheels, I took the Asterion AM 650B with Hope pro 4 red hubs and stickers, OR a set of Enve M50-fifty carbon wheels, but these incredibely rise the price of that beast. For tyres, this highly depends on where you ride and when you rather, i wont chosse any here...
To slow that beast, I chossed the limited anniversary version of the Formula T1 racing, for their levers and their red color, which are definitely sick <3, 180mm rotors front and rear.
For my seatpost, i choosed the KS Lev Integra, for its cable command (The reverb from Rockshox is hydraulic, which means more service work)
To fit with it I choosed a Fi'zi:k M3 LTD saddle with the red color of course !


Then, a red Funnduro stem, with a 60mm length, red lock-on grips and a black carbon Rethal Fatbar bars, 20mm rise and 740mm.

This bikes ends around 6750€ with the AM 650B wheels, and 8800€ with the Enve wheels, for around 11KG, including tyres (no pédals) and with the Enve wheels
Let me know what you think about it, and what kind of bike YOU like :)

Preview :










No comments:

Post a Comment